Front End Developer for Infrastructure
Location : Montréal, QC
Headquarters : Paris, France
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- Code and maintain User Intertaces consuming Restful Web API and respect GitHub workflow
- Follow Agile Methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban) using mainly Jira software
- Deploy product release in a continuous delivery way using Jenkins pipelines
- Identify and clarify business requirements
- Communicate with clients, coworkers about current tasks : know how to summarize feedbacks
- Understand OPS’ points of view and collaborate with them to create the appropriate services.
- Ensure procedures are followed and mechanisms are in place to ensure compliance to technical designs, best practices and are well supported.
- Minimum 3 years experience with Web UI development using Agile methodology
- Ability to learn and adopt to new environment quickly
- Management / ITIL process
- Git/GitHub/GitLab (2+ year)
- Angular (3+ year)
- Bootstrap/CSS (3+ year)
- Agile Methodology : Kanban / Scrum / TDD
- Unit Testing / End to End testing
- Comfortable with Web semantic and standards
- Web server configurations
- Client focused, must have a strong customer service mentality and ability to work with developers, users, ops, and other staff
- Able to work independently and in a team environment while interacting across different group to accomplish projects.
- Ability to interact with other business lines managers, technical staff and senior managers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Must be detail and goal oriented dedicated to accomplishing tasks
- Master’s Degree in Engineering
- Open API
- Software Factory (e.g. Jenkins) and CD
- Docker/Kubernetes environment
- jQuery (for legacy applications)
- Excellent communication skills (slideshows, reports, presentations)
- Respectful behavior with all SG employees.
- Able to work alone efficiently and also share with teams
- Cooperate with all staff (HR, Managers…) in a worldwide context.
- Foresee the future needs to improve work quality for each iteration of Agile methodology.
- Agile certifications
- You must live in the Great Montreal area and possess a valid work permit.
- Talan is a consulting firm specializing in digital innovation and transformation. For over 20 years, Talan has been advising, supporting, and implementing transformation projects for businesses and public authorities, in France and abroad. With operations on five continents and nearly 5,000 consultants, the group anticipates a revenue of 600 million euros in 2022 and expects a turnover of 1 billion euros by 2024. The group places innovation at the heart of its development strategy and is involved in areas of technological change affecting major corporations, such as Big Data, the Internet of Things, Cryptocurrencies, and Artificial Intelligence.
- Joining a Canadian group with more than 500 consultants, working in an agile and pragmatic way with large companies (Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Services, Distribution, Public sector) by combining consulting services / technological expertise / innovation / ability to deliver and deploy projects
- Joining dynamic teams, where the role of the employee is at the center of attention, with the desire to create spaces allowing everyone to flourish
- Participating in different communities to contribute to development and to innovate, all with a strong team and entrepreneurship spirit
- Talan is a great playground, it's up to you!