This job posting has expired
Embedded Software Engineer for Customer Projects - Detroit (USA) (f/m/d)
Location : United States
Headquarters : Germany
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Embedded Software Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
- Integration of OpenSynergy's embedded software products into customers environments and platforms.
- Provide technical support (debugging, trouble shooting, analysis, etc..)
- Testing applications, maintaining hardware, and leading demonstrations
- Development of customer specific solutions
- Act as a link between engineering, project management and customer
- Ability to identify requirements before the customer does.
- Your Skillset
- C, C++, Linux, Android, OpenGL, Git, Jira, Confluence
- Software engineering, coding, familiarity with HW, troubleshooting/debuggin
- Virtio and Virtualization
- Android and Yocto
- Strong knowledge of software and coding.
- Your profile
- Completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical field
- 3-6years of work experinces
- Proven track record of successfully driving customer projects to a successful closure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels in English is a must, German is a plus
- Good communication and moderation skills
- Customer facing experience
- Superior troubleshooting skills
- Broad technical background in relevant software technologies (such as: embedded software, automotive, operating systems, infotainments
- Experience in managing small to medium-sized technical projects
- Willing to travel occasionally 30% during a year to customer locations.
- A medium-sized company with start-up flair, with a culture of short distances to each other and close cooperation, where everyone knows everyone
- An innovative, international and open work environment with long-term and diverse perspectives with flat hierarchies
- Semi-annual feedback culture and annual salary reviews
- Flexible distribution of working hours (trust-based flex time) and home office as well as 30 vacation days per year
- Fresh fruits and vegetables, club mate, fair trade coffee, organic milk and many different types of tea are freely available
- A large lounge area with a nice kicker
- Bike leasing possible for all employees from their first working day
- Regular sporting company events and team events
- Cooperation with the Urban Sports Club
- Bonus payment for referring new employees
- Sponsored German or English classes if needed.