This job posting has expired
Software Research Engineer
Location : Warren, MI
Headquarters : Teaneck, New Jersey, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- Power BI
- Seeking a candidate with engineering expertise to develop functional services for a remote vehicle sensor data collection system that is able to communicate wirelessly with the Backoffice. The project will cover multiple phases including the following stages: vehicle sensor data processing selective camera data collection application development secure end-to-end wireless communication pipelining data treatment enrichment and field experiments.
- Develop next-generation technologies for electric vehicle propulsion system diagnosis prognosis and fault-tolerant controls as well as integration
- Develop and implement off-board and onboard algorithms for diagnosis and prognosis
- Develop hardware in the loop bench and vehicle platform for concept verification and evaluation
- Work effectively with peers management operations groups and outside organizations.
- Master or PhD in Electrical Controls Mechanical Aerospace Engineering with demonstrated research capability or equivalent experience
- 1~2 years of automotive industry or related project experience
- Background in machine learning data analytics signal processing and control systems
- Strong analytical skills
- Background in embedded control
- Familiar with Matlab/Simulink Python
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with internal and external customers
- 3+ years of automotive industry experience
- Strong background in system diagnosis and prognosis algorithm development and integration
- Strong background in the field of signal processing and machine learning
- Experience in dSpace rapid prototyping
- Experience in PySpark PowerBI
- Experience interacting with databases such as SQL etc.
- Experience in ETAS/INCA tools
- Experience in with CAN and CAN tools – NEOVI Vector CANOE etc
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : May 14 2022
- About Cognizant Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
- Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
- Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.