This job posting has expired
Sr Test Development Engineer
Location : San Jose, CA 95134
Headquarters : Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Senior Level
- Individual will be responsible for coordinating with test, design, and product engineering to develop production test plans for a variety of packaged RFIC products such as RF Power Amplifiers, RF Switches, RF Front End Modules, Filters and Low Noise Amplifiers
- This will include defining RF and DC measurement methodologies to test the required parameters in an accurate and timely manner, in a high volume test environment
- Develop test software primarily on LTX PAx ATE systems, utilizing custom Loadboards/Lego Cards and Test Fixtures
- Generate documentation of test and calibration procedures, and compile GR&R studies to insure production test results are within allowable limits
- The applicant needs to have solid understanding of core RF test and measurement methodologies such as Spectrum Analysis, Network Analysis, Complex Modulation and Demodulation, Noise Figure, DC measurements, and Digital control interfaces such as GPIO and SPI
- Self-starter that can effectively drive complex projects to closure
- Extensive project level software development experience in C, C++, LTX Cadence, LabView
- Experience measuring small signal gain, P1dB, IP3, IP2, ACPR, EVM, Efficiency, Absolute Phase, Switching Speed, Return Loss, and Noise Figure on RF devices
- Solid understanding of ATE RF measurement techniques using Downconverter/ADC/FPGA sampling receivers
- Experience developing product test solutions with systems from LTX/Credence, Teradyne, Aeroflex, National Instruments
- Familiarity with WiFi, LTE, ZigBee, 3G/4G, and DOCIS CATV standards.
- Bachelor of Master (BS) degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering required
- 3 to 5 years of experience preferred
- Qorvo is All Around You! We manufacture innovative RF solutions at the center of connectivity to enable high-performance applications for advanced wireless devices, wired and wireless networks and defense radar and communications for 5G networks, cloud computing, the Internet of Things, and other emerging applications. We are a global company thriving on a culture of innovation, diversity, and inclusion. Our people are always at the core of Qorvo’s innovation. Qorvo is a place to stretch your imagination and push boundaries to achieve success.
- It is an exciting time to be a part of Qorvo’s Infrastructure and Defense Products. Qorvo’s IDP manufactures and markets high performance RF and mixed signal integrated circuits for the communications markets that connect, protect and power the world. Our customers trust Qorvo to meet and exceed requirements and deliver advanced RF technologies to enable their most complex technical challenges and applications. Our products address connectivity both wired and wireless networks, the smart home and the IoT, broadband, aerospace, defense, and automotive. Our customers rely on us to solve the industry’s most complex engineering problems. And that takes brain power and willingness to create and innovate. Join us and help us continue to create cutting edge technologies for a more connected world all around you.
- Because this position is part of a business unit that contracts with the US government, qualified candidates must be U.S. citizens eligible to obtain DoD Clearance.
- We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets – we are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what's next. Explore the possibilities with us.
- We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / Affirmative Action employer and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, and/or any other status protected by law.
- Qorvo is an E-Verify Employer. For more information, please see the Right to Work and E-Verify Participation posters.