This job posting has expired
Sr. Embedded IoT Developer/Lead
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Senior Level
Required Experience, Skills
• Should have hands-on experience with ARM 16/32-bit microcontrollers/SOC
• Should have hands-on experience with wireless Soc from TI/Silicon-Lab/Nordic etc.
• Should have hands-on experience with single board computers like Beagle Bone, Raspberry pi, Up2, or custom SBC based on NXP processor, etc.
• Should have hands-on experience with protocols like – Wi-Fi/ZigBee/ BLE/Sub-1Ghz/LoRaWAN, etc.
• Understanding of various interfaces like- UART, USB, SPI, I2C, I2S, RS485, JTAG, etc.
• Strong understanding of data structures, pointers, and link lists in C and OOP’s concepts.
• Strong understanding of RTOS concepts (Tasks, events, semaphores, mutex, etc.)
• Should have hands-on experience with popular RTOS like – TI-RTOS, free-RTOS, Micrium, etc.
• Understanding of various interfaces/communication protocols like -http/s, Mqtt, TCP/IP, web sockets, SSH, SNMP, etc.
• Hands-on experience with any Linux-based OS like -Raspbian, ubuntu core, Yocto, Fedora, etc. • Should have experience with Linux packaging techniques like -Snaps, Debian packages, etc.
• Should know Programming in C, C++, Python, NodeJS, shell scripting, etc.
• Should have hands-on experience with web servers, databases, docker, etc.
• Should be familiar with peripheral interfaces likes- USB, Ethernet, HDMI, MIPI-CSI/DSI, PCIe, etc.
• Knowledge about deep learnings frameworks and models will be added benefit.
• Should understand IP networking, Firewall, and basic network security concepts.
• Should be familiar with SDLC & Software version control tools.
Roles and responsibilities
• Complete software development for IoT Sensors, Gateways etc.
• Working on IoT/Healthcare equipment projects
• Optimizing/customizing software for large wireless sensor network
• Hardening OS, customizing/building secondary bootloader/Uboot.
• Code review & release
• Exposure to Wireless technologies and large sensor networks
• Exposure to Deep learning & vision analytics
• Exposure to IoT product development life cycle
Flamenco Tech is a FutureIP company, that provides breakthrough insights and measurable outcomes to global clients in commercial real estate with SMARTer Infrastructure. We offer solutions for Building Automation, Space Analytics, Employee Services, Facility Operations, and Safety & Security Automation. The solutions are built on our Digital Blanket IoT Platform and IoT Smart Sensor Platform, enabling SMARTer Buildings that are efficient, effective, productive, optimized, and calibrated in near real-time.
Apply for this job