This job posting has expired
Sr. Solution Architect – Industrial IOT
Location : IN, HR, Gurgaon
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Architect
Experience : Mid Level
Are you passionate about the intersection of cloud computing and IoT? Can you design unique, cutting-edge solutions that combine IoT architectural best practices across different verticals such as Agriculture, Automotive, Oil & Gas, and Manufacturing? Do you have deep technical knowledge, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills?
Amazon Internet Services Pvt Ltd (AISPL) is seeking a Senior IoT Specialist Solutions Architect to help our customers craft their next-generation IoT solutions on AWS IoT. AWS IoT is bridging the connection between the Internet and the real world, allowing our customers to connect and manage their devices at the edge securely and at scale, and use the data to creation new experiences and actionable business value.
This is a highly technical position for someone who can dive deep, build complex, AWS-optimized architectures, and help customers accelerate their adoption of AWS IoT services. Your broad responsibilities include owning the technical customer engagement and developing reusable content other Solution Architects can use to help their IoT customers. You should be as comfortable discussing complex technical details with a room full of engineers as you are briefing an executive audience. In addition, you will engage with other AWS solutions architects, sales specialists, partners, and professional services to drive large and highly complex sales opportunities to closure.
Key job responsibilities
• Work with customers to explore their business issues and understand how AWS IoT can help address and resolve these issues
• Educate customers on the value proposition of AWS IoT, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
• Author or contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as white papers, presentations, demos, and reference architectures
• Capture and share best practices from your customer engagements and share across the AWS Solutions Architect community.
• Provide consulting support to the customer and Customer service teams, drive complex interactions between the customers, AWS service teams, Customer teams, and third-party partners
• Create or otherwise contribute to business cases for Customer projects.
• Act as a trusted advisor to the customer and a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams, and partners
• 3+ years of design, implementation, or consulting experience in applications or infrastructures
• 8+ years within specific technology domain areas (e.g. software development, cloud computing, systems engineering, infrastructure, security, networking, data & analytics
• Experience with IoT Application development processes and IoT architectures
• BA/BS degree preferred or equivalent work experience required. Computer Science or Math background highly desired
• Industry experience – for example in Manufacturing, Consumer Devices, Automotive, Oil & Gas
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
• Experience with scripting (e.g. python, PowerShell)
• Proficiency in a programming languages like C, C++, Java, Node.js and GO
• Command over one programming language (Java/C#/C++)
• Experience implementing Distributed system design using cloud native patterns and practices at a team or
• Experience delivering Low-level design using object oriented agile design principles driving change at an
• Background in Software development
• Be highly technical and analytical
• The right person will have passion for software development, application architecture and technology in general,
as well as a desire to work with, educate and inspire a community of developers
• Ability to work with all levels of customer engagement – start-ups, enterprises, mid-market, and the ability to organize and explain complex technical concepts to development teams and executive-level audiences
• Outstanding verbal and written communications skills are a must, with the ability to communicate complex ideas and concepts clearly in one-to-one and one-to-many public presentations
• Deep working knowledge of software development practices and technologies is a must
• Experience designing, developing, refactoring or operating modern application solutions that take full advantage of the cloud
. Active Github presence (experience in contributing to popular open source projects / sharing re-usable components/projects to community in the form of Github repos)
. Active knowledge sharing with the community in the form of writing (technical blogs) or speaking (in user groups, industry forums and conferences)