Software Engineer - IoT - AWS Job
Location : Indore, Madhya Pradesh, IN
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Senior Level
We are looking forward to hire AWS IoT professionals at the Lead level who thrives on challenges and desire to make a real difference in the business world. With an environment of extraordinary innovation and unprecedented growth,
You are required to have skills in the following areas :
- Experience in MEAN Stack Development & Python.
- Must have sound knowledge in REST APIs development, MVC, HTML5, CSS, SCSS, and Bootstrap.
- Exposure to RDBMS like MS SQL, MySQL & Time-series Database.
- Should have used Charting library D3JS, Charts, apexCharts, charts.js, amcharts, Highcharts, etc.
- AWS IAM, KMS, EC2, EBS, S3, SNS, SES, IoT Core, Quicksights, Amazon Certificate Manager, Route53, VPC, ELB, RDS, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, CloudFront, Cognito, CodeCommit, CodePipeline, CodeBuild.
- Must have used AWS SDK's in the MVC project.
- Maintain versions of code in remote repo like Bitbucket, CodeCommit or Git using SVN, the Git client
- Experience of working in Agile methodology preferably Scrum framework.
- Exposure to DevOps CI/CD philosophy & Docker Containers.
- Understanding of MQTT & Kafka, CoAP or LwM2M (good to have).
- Testing tools: MqqtBox, Mqqt Explorer, Postman, or Swagger.
- Experience in tools such as Salt Stack/Ansible/Chef/Puppet