We are looking for an experienced Sr. Firmware Engineer
to join our engineering team. You will be responsible for firmware development with domain expertise in the design and implementation of Bluetooth/Bluetooth Low Energy-based infield devices. The design and development involve highly optimized solutions to interface sensors and edge controller field data acquisition. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of product development. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential. You will have a minimum of 2 to 6 years of relevant and recent experience with all the skills listed below.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Design and implement the BLE system and devices.
• Design and develop power-optimized, Bluetooth-related firmware.
• Debug, test and optimize all firmware.
• Work closely with the team to deliver impactful scientific research and further R&D efforts at Nisent.
• Analyze the performance of firmware and take action to correct deficiencies.
• Confer with users to gain an understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing firmware
• Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
• C programming skills and extensive embedded development experience.
• Application framework based on using BT/BLE.
• C, Free RTOS, and microcontroller-based firmware development.
• Power and solution optimization in firmware development.
• Multicore ultra-low-power SOC ARM Cortex Mx series Architecture.
• Debugging embedded application boards and structured debugging using hardware debuggers (Segger J-Link).
• Design of application framework and application interaction involving multiple profiles with complex use case scenarios.
• Strong analytical skills, particularly in experimental data interpretation, modeling, hypothesis testing, and data quality analyses.
BE/BTech/MCA/MSc/MTech in Computer Science/Information Technology from a recognized institution / university.
INR 5- 11 L/yr
• Desire to work in a fast-paced growing startup environment
• Desire to work on a small and highly motivated team
• Self-driven and ability to work independently
• Capable of mentoring more junior team members when appropriate
Why Join Us
• When you join our high-performing team, you will be part of a culture that values innovation and your individual contribution.
• You will experience our values, leadership covenants, and commitment to health, safety, and work-life balance.
• You will work in an environment that encourages novelty, innovation, risk-taking behavior, forward-thinking, and learning from mistakes.
• You will be empowered through trust and respect helping you foster creativity, innovation, and a broader perspective in decision-making.
• You will enjoy a truly rewarding, learning, and progressive career with competitive remuneration along with stock options