Tech Lead - IoT Job
Location : Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Embedded Software Engineer
Experience : Senior Level
We are looking forward to hire IoT professionals at the Lead level who thrives on challenges and desire to make a real difference in the business world. With an environment of extraordinary innovation and unprecedented growth,
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, quality-oriented, and team environment.
You are required to have skills in the following areas :
• Experience in microcontroller programming – e.g.: STM32 Arm Cortex MCU, PSOC6
• Experience in Embedded C/C++ and ARM
• Experience in BLE (Bluetooth low energy) communication between framework/platform.
• Hands-on experience on AWS cloud, IoT Greengrass, AWS IoT Lambada OR experience to any other cloud and/OR MS-Azure IoT-Hub
• Good in API for embedded devices and IoT AND Experience in communication protocol like MQTT.
• Working experience on IoT devices and preferably end-to-end solution for device to cloud.
• Experience in the development of a testing framework for the platform and on python
• Exposure of PLC and SCADA.
• Experience to work in Agile Methodologies
• Exposure/Experience on Firmware Upgrades/Patch Management, OTA configurations, testing, and Device Management
• Exposure in Architect the solution.
• Exposure to IoT- specific Industry verticals and in complex end-to-end solutions with AI/ML.