This job posting has expired
Product Owner (IOT Connectivity)
Location : Bengaluru, India
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Senior Management
Experience : Mid Level
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
What are my responsibilities?
· Collect and elicit stakeholder requests (explicit & implicit requests)
· Analyze and prioritize Market Requirements
· Derive, prioritize and communicate Software Requirements
· Create high quality User-story Specifications
· Clarify development team's questions and resolve conflict regarding features and requirements
· Analyze and decide complaints / defects.
· Motivate development teams to achieve commitments, assist development teams in attaining maximum effective sustainable pace for development
· Ensure quality by evaluating results of iterations and either approve/ accept or reject results based on Doneness criteria
· Support effort estimations of development teams
· Analyze change requests and prioritize with other product backlog items
· Coordinate cross-feature-area development with peers to facilitate prioritized product development
· Deliver input for project planning & execution
Internal Interactions: Product Manager, Project Lead, Quality Manager, Risk Manager, Development Team (e. g. Scrum Master, System Analyst, Architects, Developers, Testers, etc.), Usability Team, Technical Writers, etc
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· B.E/ B. Tech/ MCA/ M. Tech
· 10+ years in mainstream software development, with significant exposure in Industrial Automation (HMI)
· Experience in software design and development ( C++ , OOPS, Design principles & patterns, OS concepts, Data structures, Angular, NodeJS , Cloud technologies, AI/ML technologies and test frameworks etc.)
· Good domain know how in the area of HMI (Various types of HMI), Industrial automation, Energy, Smart Buildings, Mobility, audiology, IOT solns , Pharma, and Process Industries,
· Ability to collaborate with architects, PRMs and R&D (and other stakeholders) in multiple Siemens locations to come to conclusions
· Thorough experience in Requirements Engineering and feature definition activities.
· Good understanding of Product Lifecycle Management
Required Soft-skills & Other Capabilities:
· Drive and motivate towards gaining business success in Industrial Automation / HMI
· Ability to decide in rapid environment and make priority calls based on situation.
· Ability to balance customer expectations alongside engineering team capacity
· Excellent communication with global team interactions in an inter-cultural environment
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team context
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds