This job posting has expired
Module Lead - IOT Job
Location : Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Senior Level
We are seeking to hire IOT professionals at the level of Module Leads, who thrive on challenges and desire to make a real difference in the business world. With an environment of extraordinary innovation and unprecedented growth, this is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, quality-oriented, and team environment.
You are required to have skills in the following areas :
- Candidate should have knowledge of the design and develop MES solutions in the manufacturing facilities, Smart
- Factory/Industry 4.0 solutions
- Bachelor of Engineering in Chemical, Mechanical, or Instrumentation Engineering
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of experience in consulting, managing, and implementing MES solutions in manufacturing industries.
- Hands-on experience in end-to-end implementation of any major MES software ( Op center Execution, Werum PAS-X MES Suite, Delmia Apriso, Aveva MES, Rockwell’s Factory Talk Production Centre/FTVP, GE Proficy, etc.).
- Experience in communication protocols such as OPC UA, SECS/GEM, Rest API, MQTT, etc.
- Experience in Modules like Track and Trace, OEE, Quality Management, Production Planning and Control, SPC, EWI
- Experience in implementing IIoT solutions.
- Understanding of the software development life cycle and familiarity with the various phases such as gathering user requirements, developing software code and/or executing test protocol
- Good understanding of SQL queries, database concepts
- Knowledge of C#, VB, VB.Net languages desirable
- To develop and improve systems in line with industry best practice as part of company’s continuous improvement program and SOPs.
- Knowledgeable in ISA S95 and S88 standards and terminologies
- Experience with Manufacturing/Infrastructure Industries (Power, Water, OEM/Industrial Products,
- Transportation/Automotive, Process Industries, Healthcare/Medical Devices, etc.)
- Understanding of Agile Methodology, SLDC