DET_Azure IoT Developer_GDSN02
Location : Kochi, Kerala
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Senior Level
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY-IoT Senior – Consulting
- As part of our GDS Consulting team, you will be part of Digital & Emerging team delivering to clients across regions.
- The client base spans across various sectors and includes collaboration with other teams within Consulting services.
Technical Lead in IT Advisory Services team to work on various Microsoft or Java Technology based projects for our customers across the globe on IoT (Internet of Things) space. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of our service offering.
Your key responsibilities
- Define, design, develop and support the architecture of enterprise B2B products by collaborating with technical and nontechnical business stakeholders efficiently
- Collaborate with peer Architects, Systems Engineering, Product Management, and other technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Formulate and communicate technical vision and strategy to business as well as technical stakeholders
- Design scalable and cost-efficient cloud solution.
- Create and improve software principles, design architectural patterns, and development best practices.
- Perform security assessment of on-prem and cloud solutions. Plan and fix security issues.
- Identify performance bottlenecks of existing solution and fix.
- Respond quickly to changes in requirements
- Participate in Project planning and Estimation.
- Provide detailed accurate estimates for code development efforts.
- Evaluate third party software products used in the solution as needed
- Prepare the architectural document artefacts
- Need to work as Technical Lead on IoT and its related tools and technologies.
- Need to create awareness and create expertise within the team on IoT (Internet of Things) space
- Build accelerators and drive in presales activities
- Working closely with our clients to understand their business, functional, technical, and implementation requirements
- Planning and monitoring of the project deliverables from the team
- Provide key input in technology stack evaluation and assist the architect in terms of technology choices for the projects when needed
- Design and govern the reusable accelerators, design patterns and reusable technical components (e.g. error handling, logging etc.)
- Working with the relevant teams to ensure the timely delivery of the projects
- Preparing technical solution and architecture documents, artefacts, work products and presentations for the customer
- Contribute toward excellence in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Lead and mentor development teams
- Take ownership of the solution delivery, and be responsible for translating functional requirements into a solution
Skills and attributes for success
- Experience of messaging using MQTT/MSMQ, SOA using REST/SOAP, SQL Server and No-SQL DB, Development for the web, desktop, SQL Server and No-SQL DB.
- Experience using SQL Server and No-SQL DB
- Experience in responsive User Interface Development for the web, desktop, and mobile
- Experience of source code management system GIT and TFVC
- Familiarity in use of distributed caching solutions and products
- Experience of building Eliot or IoT, Azure/AWS SaaS solutions is desired
- Experience of Azure/ AWS PaaS and IaaS
- Experience of using Azure DevOps CI/CD is desired
- 8+ year experience on IoT, added preference with knowledge on technologies used in IoT: ,RFID, Bluetooth LE,M2M, Zigbee,
- Hands on experience in any one or more platforms like Microsoft Azure, AWS mandatory
- Excellent command on creating software design architecture.
- Understanding of protocols relevant to IoT and MUST experience in working with Enterprise solutions and Microservice Architecture.
- Good written and oral communication/presentation skills
- Out of the box thinking and creative problem-solving skills is desired
- Strong foundation in OO Design & Enterprise Architecture, Design Patterns, and Unit Testing.
Solid understanding of technologies, languages and tools such as:-
- XML, SOAP, REST, SOA, Web Services, JSON,
- Hibernate, NO SQL
- Working experience of AMQP MQTT, CoAP, Kafka, Apache Spark.
- Working experience on build tool like Maven or Ant scripts, packaging & deployment
- Version control software exposure Azure DevOps, Jira, Git, SVN
- Understand how to deliver a great and intuitive end user experience.
- Willing to understand workflows of various industries such as Manufacturing, Automotive and Automation and propose suitable solutions & study IoT applicability in these domains.
- Should be well versed with design and should have exposures to design patterns
- Should have understanding and experience of software development best practices.
- Excellent business communication skills & leadership skills
- Lead the team to come up with High level solution design in response to RFPs and be an expert in sizing the project and estimating the effort
- Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables
- Should have understanding and experience of software development best practices
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills leveraging all available resources
- Demonstrated technical thought leadership in customer facing situations
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
- The individual must exhibit a great deal of personal initiative and accountability.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to both large and small audiences & convince customers
To qualify for the role, you must have
- BE/BTech/MTech with a sound industry experience of 10 to 13 Years
- Minimum of two years of work experience in IoT client projects using a cloud platform.
- Excellent communication skills with consulting experience preferred
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in domains like Manufacturing ,P&U, Telecommunications, Supply Chain, Automotive
- Foster teamwork and lead by example
- Participate in the organization-wide people initiatives
- Training and mentoring of project resources
What working at EY offers
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from start–ups to Fortune 500 companies — and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.