This job posting has expired
Software Engineer - Azure IoT Job
Location : Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
We are looking forward to hire Sensors to Cloud (Azure IoT) professionals at the Lead level who thrives on challenges and desire to make a real difference in the business world. With an environment of extraordinary innovation and unprecedented growth, This is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, quality-oriented, and team environment.
You are required to have skills in the following areas :
• Have been end to end implemented the BI & Reporting solution
• Drive the development and analysis of data, reporting automation, Dashboarding, and business intelligence programs.
• Proficient in NodeJs, Python.
• Must have hands-on CosmoDB, SqlLite, SQL.
• IoT Specific Azure Services: Azure IoT Hub, Azure IoT Edge, Event Hub, Digital Twins, Device Provisioning Service
• Hands-on in Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
• Testing tools: MqqtBox, Mqqt Explorer, Postman or Swagger, Azure Device Explorer & Azure IoT Explorer
• Chart creation and data documentation explaining algorithms, parameters, models, and relations
• Design, develop, test, and deploy Power BI scripts and perform detailed analytics
• Perform DAX queries and functions in Power BI
• Front end development with Angular Framework & familiar with HTML5/CSS3 Bootstap4 & Material Design
• Basic exposure to UI/UX with XD or Figma.
• Exposure to other cloud platforms such as AWS, and GCP.
• Industrial protocols such as OPC-UA, MODBUS-RTU, MODBUS-TCP IP, Profinet, EtherCAT.
• Exposure to PTC ThingWorx.