Chief Developers (IoT Solution Design)_2023_PJ-MNT
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Entry Level
· Experience with IoT solution design, development and interfacing with cloud apps.
· Strong knowledge in UML, SysML & BPMN
· Knowledge of MBSE process and guidelines
· Should have worked in building Architecture and Design using Standards like UML, SysML
· Expertise in OOP principles and OOP based programming languages like Java
· Certified in one of UML, SysML or BPMN
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Desired Skills (one or more):
· Understands System Software Architecture concepts and patterns
· INCOSE or TOGAF based certifications are added advantage
· Knowledge of DoDAF, MoDAF or UAF is added advantage
· Shall having working knowledge on tool customizations/extensions for code generation from models
· Experience on modelling of Cloud Architectures
· Motivated engineer loving to be a cool SW Designer & Developer
· Confident, flexible, solution driven.
· An inquisitive mind that is not afraid to explore new roads and take initiative.
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills, with eye for detail.
· Very strong analytical thinker
· Fast learner with a strong technical acumen.
· Excels independently and in a team environment.
· Well organized, keeping to deadlines, pro-active and responsible.
· B Tech/Masters Electronics and Communication/ Computer Science
· Result-oriented mid-career Engineer with at least 4-9 years of relevant working experience.
· A track record of projects completed on time – you are a flawless executor, not a procrastinator.
What is MS/PJ-MNT? This is a cool start-up within BGSW catering to End2End solutions, Data management for containerization at EDGE, Data Lakes and Cloud. PJ-Project MNT-Mobility Next.
Criteria: The role of this candidate is to work with OE & System teams at Bosch during system SW concept phases and building solutions in System Software Engineering. Job requires a thorough understanding of modeling standards such as UML, SysML & BPMN. A good understanding of MBSE process is necessary. The candidate shall understand the current state of practice of modeling and propose improvements in usage of standards, process, customization and develop tooling extensions. Expertise in OOP and OOP based programming languages is mandatory. Candidate shall have a minimum certification in one of iSAQB, UML, SysML. INCOSE and/or TOGAF based certifications are added advantage