PZ System Architect ( Parking Systems, IoT)
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Architect
Experience : Mid Level
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 19,500 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Role: System Architect ( Parking Systems, IoT)
Location : Bangalore
Work from Office : Required as per company policies and team needs.
Work as a System Architect for a SAFe Agile Release Train for building digital parking systems. You will be leading a High performing Product development team, developing Parking Management solutions and will be accountable for Built-In Quality (Technical Agility) and defining System level architecture and driving Technology roadmap. Key responsibilities shall be as follows:
- Own the architectural vision and technology roadmap of product and collaborate with Product Manager and development Team for realization.
- Define System architecture and ensure realization and compliance of architecture in each product release
- Accountable for driving processes and methods for built in product quality.
- Define product interfaces with external systems.
- Bring in continuous improvement in areas of Development and test strategies.
- Create and drive Architecture, Exploration and infrastructure enabler stories.
- Act as a consultant on any technical topic and get hands as per need
- Establish critical NFRs for the solution and participate in the definition of others Operate within an economic framework when analyzing the impact of design decisions
- Participate in SAFe Program Increment (PI) Planning and Pre-and Post-PI Planning, System and Solution Demos, and Inspect and Adapt(I&A) events.
Skills and experience required
- Past experience in playing the role of a System Architect with similar responsibilities and experience working on Systems like Parking Systems, Building Management Systems or IoT Systems with a interaction and interfacing with Devices, Azure applications ( Java, React), mobile apps.
- Ability to scale across system components built using multiple technologies with expertise in Azure, Java, Spring boot, Microservices, Mongo, Redis, React JS, MS SQL
- Good understanding of interfacing with devices.
- Ability to bring technical clarity and define clear scope of work in uncertain situations by collaborating with individual development teams and external components.
- Excellent communication skills - Interpersonal and technical communication skills are very essential as this role shall collaborate with developer teams, testing teams and Business teams.
- Ability to define Formal architecture and /or design and ensuring implementation teams conform to architecture
- Proven ability to learn new technologies and ramp-up self and the team
- Ability to define and drive Technology roadmap.
Be/Btech in CSc or IS or equivalanet.
Architect experience for Systems Development like Parking Systems, Building Management Systems, IoT systems with Azure, Java, React and Technology : 2 + years.
Selection process : One or two technical discussions followed by manager and HR discussions.
Candidates to be based out of Bangalore