IoT SW Engineer
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Entry Level
The TNSLink IOT Engineer will hold an important role as part of a team that is responsible for the device configuration, integration, software testing and system support for routers and Linux servers.
● Provide engineering, quality assurance, operational support and testing for systems. Includes OEM routers,
operating systems, application software, and support utilities.
● Participate in Agile scrum and support meetings.
● Ability to work independently and in a team environment with diverse groups of development and
- Troubleshooting network related issues and finding solution in TNSLink product engineering
- Developing scripts and applications to implement features in iOT/TNSLink product
- Researching solutions for feature or issues
Work with TNSLink router vendors in issue and release technical areas
What You Will Need To Bring With You:
(experience & education required)
- A bachelor degree in technical degree with 2+ years of progressive experience
- Knowledgeable on TCP/IP Networking concepts and protocols.
- Must have experience working independently on Linux systems.
- Experience with software testing using Gitlab or similar environment.
- Familiarity with concepts like firewalling, VPN/IPSEC, TLS, SNMP, PPP, NAT etc...
- Familiarity with cellular technologies such as 3G, 4G/LTE, 5G etc...
- Proficiency in Cisco and other router configuration and operations.
- Knowledgeable about software development methodologies like Agile, scrum, Waterfall etc..
What Will Put You Ahead:
(experience & education preferred)
Certification related to Computers, Networking, devices Cisco Routers, Linux, Programming etc...