Responsible for design and development of Smart devices and Appliances on JIO Platform.
Bachelors/Masters in Engineering in any stream.
Years of Experience (minimum & maximum)
3 to 15 years
What are the nature and scope of responsibilities the candidate should have handled?
- Development of IoT Sensors which communicate over WIFI,BLE, Zigbee.
- Handle complete lifecycle of embedded devices from requirements till it goes to mass production and deployment.
- Prepare unit test cases for validating sensor stack against protocol compliance, interoperability and feature behaviour.
- Work with sniffer tools like Wireshark, Ubiqua etc… for cross checking protocol compliance.
Knowledge & Skills
- Hands on experience with any SOC's like ESP32, ESP8266, CC3200, CC1352, QCA9531, MW300, MW320, NRF24L01, nRF24, nRF2460, ATWILC3000, RN171XVW, MT7686, MT7697, MT7682, RTL8710, RDA5981
- Strong programming skills on Embedded C, FreeRTOS, GDB.
- Experience in designing and developing firmware's for FreeRTOS, MBED, other RTOS, Linux, Embedded-Linux
- Hands on experience in bus peripherals like SMBUS/I2C, UART, SPI and knowledge on CAN, Timers, Counters, PWMs, ADCs, DAC
- Should be detail oriented , have good analytical skills , problem-solving skills and capability to work with minimal supervision , limited information.
- Knowledge of Software Protocols like MQTT, COAP, LWM2M, HTTP/S, TCP/UDP, IP, REST Protocols with JSON format