- Experience in system design and building IoT systems in resource and power constrained environments.
- Proficient in C/C++ language on embedded platforms and familiarity with hardware design of embedded system is a plus.
- Hands on exposure of microcontrollers (such as STM32), connectivity chipsets (such as ESP32)
- Nordic based firmware development.
- Hands on exposure of Hardware interfacing with MCU such as sensors, display units using I2C, SPIetc. Ability to debug hardware as well as firmware issues using HW debugging tools such as Oscilloscope, logic analyzers etc.
- Hands-on in internet protocols and software development using some of the following protocols - LoRA, Wi-Fi, BLE, ZigBee, NB-IoT, M2M,6LoWPAN, Ethernet etc.
- Good understanding of scalability, security, high availability, and operational requirements on connected products involving end node, data, cloud
This job posting has expired
Location : bangalore, karnataka
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Senior Level