IOT Application Developer | 2023
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Entry Level
Bosch Global Software Technolgoies Private Limited (BGSW), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, BGSWis the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. BGSWis ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
1. Good experience IoT application in automotive domain
3. Prior experience in Connected vehicle solutions is an added advantage
4. Hands on experience in automotive functional simulation tool and connectivity solutions
5. Knowledge in CAN and application development in Linux platform
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Requirement analysis and development planning
2. Leading the team and involving in development
3. Work with program team for risk analysis and mitigation plan
4. Coordinate with cross-domain teams for system integration and system validation
B.E (Computer Science or ECE) with 3+ years of experience in IoT domain