This job posting has expired
IoT DevOps Architect
Location : Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Architect
Experience : Senior Level
Experience: 10-15 years
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Architect with expertise in both AWS and Azure technologies to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing DevOps processes for our IoT solutions, as well as automating development and deployment activities using a variety of DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible, Redgate, Azure ARM Templates, Azure DevOps, AWS Code Pipeline, and many more.
- Design and implement DevOps processes for IoT solutions
- Automate development and deployment activities using a variety of DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible, Redgate, Azure ARM Templates, Azure DevOps, AWS Code Pipeline, and many more
- Implement and support development activities via Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment and Delivery (CD) methods
- Set up rigorous testing mechanisms to ensure high-quality automated releases are delivered to customers
- Work closely with development and operations teams to ensure smooth delivery of IoT solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to DevOps processes and tools.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to DevOps processes and tools.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends and technologies related to DevOps and IoT
- At least 5 years of experience in DevOps architecture and automation
- Experience working with IoT solutions
- Strong experience in AWS and Azure cloud technologies
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible, Redgate, Azure ARM Templates, Azure DevOps, AWS Code Pipeline, and many more
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment and Delivery (CD) methods
- Strong experience in scripting and software development
- Strong understanding of software testing and optimization methodologies
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Process-oriented with a proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts & ensuring follow-through
- AWS: AWS CodePipeline, AWS CodeCommit, AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodeDeploy, AWS CloudFormation, AWS CloudWatch, AWS Lambda, AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Azure: Azure ARM Templates, Azure DevOps, Azure Functions, Azure Storage, Azure Event Grid, Azure Notification Hub, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Cosmos DB
- DevOps tools: Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible, Redgate, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm
- Databases: SQL Database/Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Operating Systems: Linux, Windows
If you are an experienced IoT DevOps Architect with strong experience in AWS and Azure technologies, and you are passionate about creating cutting-edge IoT solutions, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.