This job posting has expired
Location : Vadodara
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- Embedded/IoT Engineer with having Strong background in multiple embedded/IoT projects
- IoT cloud architecture design and development
- Firmware design and development.
- Software exp in Embedded, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, ESP-32, BLE, Beacon
- Communication using protocols like HTTP and MQTT
- Wireless network protocols like GSM, 4G, Wi-Fi, LoRa, or ZigBee
- Design and build IoT devices, energy meters, BMS/EMS
- Design robust embedded software, drivers, and frameworks to run on IoT devices.
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug system software.
- Integrate and validate new product designs.
- Compliance and Regulation Should demonstrate an understanding of the regulatory framework and ensures compliance with all regulat
- A lot of passion for problem-solving and programming.
- Should possess excellent communication capabilities.
- Should be a very good team player with a go-getter attitude, results-driven, adaptable, inspirational, organized, and quality-focused.
- Understanding of best standards, guidelines, etc. and cares about adhering to them.
- Ability to handle complex problems from design to execution and deliver in time under constraints.
- Experience in leading a team and end-to-end client communication is a must.