This job posting has expired
Business Specialist - Connected Product & IOT
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Senior Level
As a Business Specialist , you will be responsible for developing and managing the Connected Products and IOT portfolio. You will manage Portfolio roadmap, current running business, business strategy, GTM and client relationships working closely with the Sales and Practices. Identifying new business opportunities and contributing to Growth of the Business Area will be the primary goal. Your contribution will directly increase revenue, maintain profitable business and develop state of the art portfolio. This includes making sure financial targets are met, and that the right solutions is in place to meet the needs of the clients/Market.
Scope for IOT includes:
- Sensor/Edge solutions
- IOT Cloud services
- Domain specific algorithms (high value asset, manufacturing..)
- AWS, Azure cloud knowhow
- SaaS, PaaS models
KPI for the Role
- Stabilize, amplify running business.
- Generate new business in connected mobility services and IOT areas
- Business case, Business models, Pricing models
- Non-Linear: Accelerators, Assets, Algos
Partnerships and Alliances:
- Collaboration: GTM and Portfolio alignment with internal stakeholders
- Channel establishment
- Solution development, Techno commercial Proposals, MVP, POC, ‘leads to win’ conversion
Results: Revenue, Growth, Pipeline, customer satisfaction/NPS
- Minimum 10-12 years of experience in business development and per-sales
- Hands- on experience writing Technical and Business proposals
- Customer interaction across multiple geographies and pitch presentation
- Understanding IOT business and related business models
- Understanding end-end IOT stack with sensors, edge, communication, cloud and apps
- Relevant experience of working with global players connected to the IOT ecosystem.
- Knowledge/Prior experience of IOT products would be an advantage.